Content Strategy Document
The creation of a Content Strategy Document including a style guide and social media strategy for the Neuroscience Ambassadors at Michigan State University.
- Create a comprehensive content strategy document including a style guide for the Michigan State University Neuroscience Ambassadors
- Write content the content for the guide and collaborate with the editor/project manager also working on the project
- Act as a liaison between the organization itself and the team creating the document
- Producing a content strategy document that is easy to navigate and makes logical sense
- Provide enough detail to answer potential questions about guidelines for content produced by the organization without the document becoming overwhelming
- Organizing the content and guidelines already in place at the organization
- Suggesting and implementing changes while respecting the organization administrators ideas
The end result of the project was a 41 page content strategy document, with internal linking and clear sections, including a style guide and a section on social media strategy.
To view the full project, click here.