I’ve been writing since I was 8 and decided I needed a diary, and storytelling since I could talk. Now, I’ve written science, satire, and done interviews, as well as worked on a social media campaign for the Kellogg Biological Station in Hickory Corners, Michigan.
I picked up DSLR camera for the first time when I broke my phone camera, and haven’t looked back since. I photograph mostly landscapes, focusing on both adventure and conservation. Check out my work via my blog or Instagram.
At Michigan State University, I worked for three years as a peer writing mentor in Lyman Briggs College, where I help STEM freshman through their first year writing course. At the Michigan State Writing Center I worked as a writing consultant, where I had the opportunity to both help and collaborate with students from across. Most recently, I have worked as a sea kayaking guide on Lake Superior.
What can I do for you?
- Blog on science, outdoors, conservation, and satire
- Edit and revise both academic and nonacademic work
- Produce images for social media and website content
- Create both style guides and content strategy documents (and explain what content strategy is, and why you need it)
- Plan and execute sustainable social media campaigns
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org